Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Still waiting for your 'Yes'........

Wednesday, July 25, 2012




You make me feel so dumb
Your charm, your love I could never plumb
Its so cold and never warm
Give mine a chance, it would never harm
Distance has never been an issue, my love will abide
Whether you are far or my beside
Watching you go out of my doorways
Didnt bother stepping foot on my decays
Always pretending to be unaware
Not even as a friend and didn't care
I stand still in this never ending rain
Putting every possible effort
To show my love but seems all in vain
Want you to see and feel my plea
Vanish my sorrow make me glee
You turned to be so harsh and rude
Never realized my love
Landed me in the land of tears
With wet eyes and heart's bruise
I still stand waiting for you
My expectations may be fake
But I pray they are true
I see you going away and didnt even condole
Wanna hold you forever close to my soul
Hug you and never let go
But I guess time will never reverse its flow
Your steps leading to a separate way

Though I want you to stay





But wat should I say

In this dark world I see no ray
I told u already what I felt
But that wasn't enough for your heart to melt
Stop using my love for mere a laugh
You are my life; my want, to make you my better half
I wish angels above listen my prayers
Have pity on me and vanish their glares
Bless us with love and happiness
Let’s forget the past and start it afresh
The first time I saw you, felt you
Realized we were meant to be together
You are mine and m yours forever
Let our love have that heat
Like two souls and one beat
Let our love story be the one
That becomes a legend for everyone
Let it be one of a kind; impossible to some
seem special and similar to none
Today I stood at your door
To ask for your love and nothing more
But you told me we are just friends
Like everytime am hurt by your prowling trends
Walking always by your wend
But my love is never gonna end
I will wait for you now and forever

I am never far..we are together.