Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shaping Future through CHAT: WeChat

Saturday, June 15, 2013


             WeChat is a mobile text and voice messaging communication service developed by Tencent in China, first released in January 2011. The app is available on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and Symbian platforms. Languages supported include traditional/simplified Chinese, English, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Vietnamese, and Russian.

                WeChat provides multimedia communication with text messaging, hold-to-talk voice messaging, broadcast (one-to-many) messaging, photo/video sharing, location sharing, and contact information exchange. WeChat supports social networking via shared streaming content feeds and location-based social plug-ins ('Shake', 'Look Around', and 'Drift Bottle') to chat with and connect with local and international WeChat users.
      
                  Recently, Indiblogger provided with an opportunity to bulge out our ingeniousness and to innovate something unique out of our imagination. 10 people, real, fictional or even dead now could be made to talk with us via WeChat. So, here follows my tenner representing my chat list:
 

J. K. Rowling :

When I was in grade school, nothing seemed more interesting than comic books, with their amazing feats, super powers, hyper masculine images and historical battles. Their visual flair and storytelling style proved more vivid and effective than any textbook. That was the time when superman or batman were the crème de la crème of all the supernatural beings illuminated to be existent on earth. They were like hell loved by all. Emulating them became everybody show. A towel around the neck being the cloak, and underpants pulled over the trousers is something everyone must have endeavoured being kids. Just like any other guy out there, I too wanted an audacious life with heart-breaking crapshoots and life-threatening gambles…

Months later, an evolutionary trend upgrades the whispers of the town. A newbie conjurer, Harry Potter had entered our town and we all friends planned to witness it; the first day, first show. We were all very excited as it was the first time we were going to witness something a magic, as unique as this. It proved to be a hard-hit inspiration in my life, and consequently, the astonishing Harry Potter series became the biggest adventure of my early teen hood. I hated waking up in the morning, knowing that my school wasn’t Hogwarts. No matter I get forty after years, I still would love watching Harry Potter the same.

It became the biggest love of my life and that all came to existence just because of the most splendiferous person, Joanne K. Rowling. Her immense hard work and passion to create a loveable cast for the people was, at last, successful; and this is how the most FANTACIEST movie of the century came into existence.

Rowling described the conception of Harry Potter on her website:

          I was travelling back to London on my own on a crowded train, and the idea for Harry Potter simply fell into my head. To my immense frustration, I didn't have a pen that worked, and I was too shy to ask anybody if I could borrow one… I simply sat and thought, for four (delayed train) hours, while all the details bubbled up in my brain, and this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who didn't know he was a wizard became more and more real to me. Perhaps, if I had slowed down the ideas to capture them on paper, I might have stifled some of them.

That’s her exquisite passion for her talent, and the reason why I want her to be there in my chat circle. I want to make my childhood dream come true; I too want to be another Harry potter, or someone even better counting on her to take me on a yet another adventure (the assumption being that nothing is impossible for her).

Shinchan:

          The craziest kid you’ll ever witness in your life. I promise you’ll fall in love with him the moment you encounter him. Hungama was the one to introduce him to India. Meet him once and you’ll starve to meet him time and time again. Every kid aspires to be like him, imitate him. Beware beautiful ladies! He’s a serial-lover.
From way back, I used to replicate his attempts; mimicking him and rendering all his mischiefs. He made my childhood much more crazy and memorable. Childhood isn’t just about broken toys and unfulfilled demands, but it’s much more than you can even imagine about. He taught me the way to live life; how to be happy no matter what the circumstances are. It’s not just any crappy animation for honeyed and fragile toddlers, but it’s the insanest way to teach them how to live. I’d never want to whiteout him or get separated from him as learning has no age for learning. I want him by my side forever.

Shakespeare:

 The inspiration, faith and a beau idéal of absolute patience for any young romantic poet. Anybody would desire being a poet like him after reading any of his love miracles. Writing like him has been a dream like, since forever. Yes I do write sonnets now, but I know, I’m never gonna reach those heights ever in my life. I too want to conquer the world with my verses just like he used to. And for that he has to be there as my bellwether towards devising this world, my realm, an appreciable place to live in where everybody loves loving others and being adored in return. So, he’s for sure, a part of my chat circle.

His art is a wine… and I want to get drunk…

Kalsi Maam:

          A senior teacher of our school, Mrs. Narpinder Kalsi, named Hitler by some of her abhorring students, turned out to be our class teacher as we reached our 10th grade. All of us were spooked out, thinking of her turning our lives a hell.
          
             The beginning didn’t turn out to be that good as the entire class had been slapped by her at least once within a month. She truly seemed to be a swayer to 99% of my class, of course, the remaining 1% being me (as I was the one without a slap). With time, I became her favourite student and infact the only one who liked her. People used to put me in front of her every time they had a job to be finished off from her.

            It was our last day at school. “Maintain discipline, class!!” said she. After a moment of about 5 ounce seconds, she called my name. As I fawned close to her chair, without even uttering a word, she smashed me. The slap wasn’t that hard but it was enough for the entire class to bedaze in silence. I was numb and the entire class stunned! “I said, SILENCE!” she said and pointed towards my seat.

                 I want her to be there in my chat circle because I want her to know I wasn’t the smart aleck of the class. I just turned back in response to the call from one of my friends sitting a seat or two behind me. I do want to tell her that a slap by her meant a lot to me then, but, with time, people change, and I forgive her… ☺ 

Aamir Khan:

He made every human feel so special. The most of all, he made me feel proud to be an Indian. A few days back, while shuffling across some random TV channels, I came across TAARE ZAMEEN PAR. It was just the adjourning scene going on. And the clips adjoining the numbering at the end of the movie were just enough to dawdle me into the floods of emotionality.

In a country where corruption is the father of every achiever, he was the one, who, neglecting his comforts and repo, stood for ascent and melioration of the nation. TAARE ZAMEEN PAR; 3 IDIOTS; and then finally the eye opener- The SATYAMEV JAYATE Series… I salute him for all his restless efforts and his dearness for the nation and all those shut-ins of the country and I want to be his acolyte forever and ever…

Sparrow:

I don’t remember much, it’s all heard from mom. We have an open verandah, roofless, with a hollow rod along the thickness and a queue of pots along the side-wall. When I was, say about 4-5 months old (yeah… I too used to be a baby then…lol), mom used to lie me on the verandah bed.  After a couple of still moments, a sparrow used to visit us. That tiny easy-to-lose-life-bearing-pity creature used to continuously stare at me. And I being a speechless and deprived of movement then, used to reply it back with yet another gaze and some silly hand-feet movements in the air for countless hours. Probably, that was the first best friend I got in my life.

After a few months, soon after I learned to speak and crawl, I lost my bestie. Don’t know why? Maybe because, it learned I was ready to be a part of this miraculously adventurous world on my own. So it left me to disperse my wings on my own. God knows… this is the question I want to be answered by it. I don’t know where it might be, alive or likely not, but I hope, one day, WECHATNOW might prove to be the appropriate mode of contact between us.

Eric:

Eric was my first pet ever. In the beginning, it used to be quite pansy. I and my roomie used to train it (by way that cannot be mentioned here for some reasons). The rat which used to run into its cartoon initially, now began to mix up with me. It used to sit on my hand, shoulder and I used to share all my feelings and the day-to-day happenings with it. That snow-white little angel became the best part of my life. But then one day it suddenly left. I want it back so I may share all that happened to me after it left. I guess WECHATNOW’D be the perfect solution.

 

Caroline Forbes:

O yes, I love her to hell! Maybe not the real person Candice Accola, but the character, Caroline Forbes from Vampire Diaries. She truly owns a dashing charisma with a gorgeous smile and breezy nature. Her arrogance stems from kindness and for that, she’s chummed by one and all. I promise you would never have seen a face as adorable as the one Caroline possesses while she being felicitous, doleful, angry, insane, and amiable. And her cute caring look when she’s worried and her dense eyes…

She is an eighteen year old human girl living in the supernatural town. Caroline is naturally beautiful like a Barbie. Her skin is pale white, beautiful face and green eyes, long hair a little below her shoulders, perfectly wavy or sometimes a little more naturally. She is extremely loyal and protective of her friends. She has a sensitive and loving nature. Despite having a confident exterior, underneath it all, she own a royal bunch of vein-and-arteries.

At times, beauty isn’t everything that matters, but what matters is the purity of heart and soul and the faith a person sustains to others. I could die for every single episode of Vampire Diaries. Talking to her has been my dream, like, since forever and thanks WECHATNOW for making a dream-of-dreams come true!

Maa:

It was around 6 yrs. back, when I was in my 9th grade, Maa used to say, “I can’t live without you. When you’ll break away for your higher studies, I’d starve to hear your voice and I’ll keep on ringing you 24*7.”

She always used to ask me to sit on her lap, but I always refused; thinking that my weight would hurt her. But ironically, this would hurt her and she’d make a deplorable face and I secretly used to sit on her lap and it would bring immense pleasure and delight on her face.

I still remember when she used to kiss my cheek before every exam. Neither did I forget her last wish when she said, “Stay blessed always.” and that brought a tear to my eye.

I just want to tell her I need her kiss badly as I now own a supply in my graduation and I need her to get rid of it. I just want to tell her I’m not happy or blessed without her; my life will always be incomplete without her… I miss her voice; her smile, her naughtiness and every single memory related to her.

Jesus:

No matter you conceive Him to be real, fictional, an illusion or a superstition, He’s always there watching out on you. You may not know him yet on an intimate basis but I can assure you that he knows you. The Bible tells us "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

I don’t love him just because I was commanded to, by my parents, I’m a Hindu by birth… duh. I love him because he first loved me. It’s not about misconceptions or some bloody superstitions, but about friendship, acceptance and love for the almighty.

I can tell you that he is worth knowing more than any other person you have ever met. There is a little spot in the centre of our heart that is void and solitary, waiting for God's love and Jesus is the only one who can fill it. He accepts us as we are and then transforms us into who God created us to be: our best selves - our real destiny.

The best part of loving Jesus is that you can be honest with him and things actually go much better if you remember that. You can always tell him what you really think and how you really feel. Talking to him every day and spending time with him will be the way you stay close and intimate with him for the rest of your life.
I’m completely sold out for Christ!!!


I We Chat
 Writtten for the WeChatNowContest